I just obtained a 550c from a friend; if anyone has any interest in the part
I will not need:

- a Japanese layout keyboard, but each key also has the corresponding (I
guess) English letter character. It has almost the same arrangement as an English
keyboard.

- a NuPower card with 167Mhz power PC,

- 32MB memory module, and,

- a 750MB hard drive, with "KanjiTalk7.5.5," the Japanese OS, but the
previous owner says it is "completely compatible with English 7.6 and 8.0"

Let me know,

Craig W.
Atlanta GA

"If you go to war you have already lost"
---Shogun Tokugawa