A basic search on Apple's web site brings it right up.

I'm always amazed at how inept I can be in finding some stuff.
Alternately, I did find the download at
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/5366

If you want to buy tunes, play DRM ACC
files, or use the streaming radio stations

These are things I want to do. In particular
I'm looking to download a specific song.
But, again, maybe I'm missing something, but
I don't see how in vs 2.0.4 to buy from Apple's
music store.  Maybe this requires a later version???

SoundApp is much more useful

Sounds worth checking into.

Thank you,
Cliff