I picked up a Stylewriter II and downloaded the drivers from Apple's
website.  It works well (or as well as you could expect from a 360 dpi
inkjet printer--I've become spoiled I guess.  :) )

Not that I really need it but I'd be interested in finding and downloading
the manual for it.  The only link I've been able to find to Apple's
website seems to be disconnected.  Any help would be appreciated.  :)

Later.................Howard