I just got a PB 145 (Model #M5409) that I intended
to use for music composition/arranging, etc., but
I don't have a battery pack or owners manual.
It works fine for some little games that are on
the thing, but I'm afraid it doesn't have enough
memory capacity for the MusicTime and Finale
programs that I use in my composing, etc., plus
it only has a port for *floppy disks* and most all
of my stuff is on CD-rom.

I don't believe it's equiped for  going on-line.

Do you have a PB that takes CDs - and has
both a printer and phone port to trade?

Dick Johnson
2104 5th Ave No
Great Falls, MT