I seem to have something wrong with the floppy connector of my 1400c as 2
supposedly good floppy drives completely fail. The cd-rom, however works
fine. I might want to use an internal zip drive in place of the floppy. Can
anyone tell me whether these third party zip drives connect using the
floppy connector, or the cd-rom connector? I am assuming it would work fine
if it uses the cd-rom one, but not the floppy.

Thanks for any info.

bill

__
[EMAIL PROTECTED]