Hi I been trying to set up one of 2 520C to work with a network connection  at our
local coffee shop that has open DSL/wifi but its been a few years sence I set up a mac
and i don't have open transport on this PB and I think that is what i needed. I was
thinking of uping to 8.1 to see if i can get better network tools but some posted
that it will slow the system down.  I have 7.5 on the PB now  is there some place i
can get open transport on line and add it to my PB?. If some one out here is in the
Sacramento area that can help me please email. you think after working at Apple for
near 2 year I could do this but I been fixing too many PCs to rember
everything....sigh.... 4 yeas with out a mac and now I have more than I can play with
plus 3 520C's

I also have some other mac desktops for sale too no HDs in them but for 2 in a clone(a
power computing power center pro 210 but I have no mouse  just one keyboard an would
like to get this clone running . the othre systems are a few 7300/200 and some
6100/160 and a few Motorola StarMax plus other sytem good for parts. email me if you
are looking for some desktop part or barebone systems.

Ok thanks

CC