Walt Nicholas reports...
I saw an item that peaked my interest enough to buy one. Surplus Computers of Santa Clara has three sizes of Viper PCMCIA Harddrives, 170 meg, 240 meg and 300 something. They fit in my PB3400 through the dual size PCMCIA slot. The info says they're "a type 3" card. They initialize, and format and I've loaded 8.0 and 8.6 on one each for trouble shooting. Yes I guess with flash cards coming down and I saw a CompactFlash media card for $20 for 128meg. So maybe it's just nothing, so one of my few posts is now about nothing, and totally out of sync with the current thread.

That's what I love about these lists. No body will say a thing......................
WN.