Hi last night just to see if i could! . i loaded 9 on my 3400.The specs of
it are 144mb ram, 200 cpu 6gb hdd and 12x cd, then xpost facto and a copy of
10.1.

It runs fine a bit slow but fine, the install took about 1 hour total, and i
thought that i had missed something on the install because the ethernet does
not register in X 10.1 either. is this because the max os for this mac is a
OS 9 Limit according to apple.

also another thing is the system profiler sees the mac as a G3 200mhz

anyone have any thoughts on this please.

vicki