Okay, here's the thing. I emailed this message already, and got one response sent directly to me. However, I just found out that hotmail was sending almost all the messages from this list into my junk mail and that every reply before a couple of days ago was deleted. So, I've fixed the problem and I'm sending the message again in case anyone offered a reply before and it didn't make it to me before. If you emailed me before and your name is not Bob C. then I did not get the message. Thanks.