Hi Phil.

These are the current Orinoco driver links I have. Please note, the FTP
Waveland site has been down for about 3 days. I have a email into Proxim
support to find out if the site is down for good or not.

Also I have links for version 4 & 4.1 of the same software, just with a OEM
name in the installer, if you are unable to make it work with one of these
links let me know.

Also, go to Derek Miller's great site to see how to install wireless on
older PowerBook computer:
http://www.penmachine.com/techie/airport1400.html

Contact me direct if you need aditional help.

Ken Vann
-----------------------------

Da Links...

For the Lucent WaveLan/Orinoco/Agree/Proxim 16-Bit Gold or Silver PC Card,
and OEM/Private brands versions of this card.

Lucent WaveLan/Orinoco software, version 2.2.4, can be found here:
http://www.guerrilla.net/reference/wavelan/warez.html#pcmcia
Supports OS 8 or below.

Lucent WaveLan/Orinoco software, version 3, 3.1, 4, & 6, can be found here:
ftp://ftp.wavelan.com/pub/software/IEEE/PC_CARD/APPLE/

Lucent WaveLan/Orinoco software, version 6.00.4, can be found here
(Alternate Links):
http://campus.ksbe.edu/wireless/Installers/WaveLAN%C2%AE%20Install%20Disk.sit
and
http://www.somerton.k12.az.us/TechSupport/TechDownloads/apt6041i.hqx

Supports OS  7.5.2, through 9.0 on G3 PowerBook Series, 3400, 2400, 1400,
5300 & 190 PowerBook Series.

Lucent WaveLan/Orinoco software, version 6.3, 7.1 and 7.2, can be found here:
ftp://ftp.wavelan.com/pub/software/ORiNOCO/PC_Card/MacOS/
Supports OS 8.6 through OS 9.2.2. on G3 PowerBook Series, 1400 & 5300
PowerBook Series.

Lucent WaveLan/Orinoco software, version 7.2, can be found here also
(Alternate Link):
http://www.proxim.com/support/all/orinoco/software/dl2002_orinoco_client_r72_mac
os.html
Supports OS 8.6 through OS 9.2.2. on G3 PowerBook Series, 1400 & 5300
PowerBook Series.

Firmware updaters and documents here. Require a Windows PC to update firmware.
http://support.proxim.com/cgi-bin/proxim.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_sid=_Y1
Iwlih&p_lva=1432&p_li=&p_faqid=1082&p_created=1070555278

Da Documents...

>From Lucent/Orinoco/Agree Systems/Proxim Wireless

http://www.orinocowireless.com/support/techbulletins/TB-014.pdf
About Apple using their products and intergrating the
Agree/Orinoco/Lucent WaveLan products in a Apple Airport enviroment:

http://www.orinocowireless.com/support/techbulletins/MacOSFlyer218.pdf
How to install the Macintosh version of Orinoco software.

http://www.orinocowireless.com/support/techbulletins/TB-041.pdf
Using HEX & ASCII Encryption Keys. Problems with mismatch.

http://www.orinocowireless.com/support/techbulletins/
Other Orinoco tech info here.

http://media-server.amazon.com/media/mole/MANUAL000049790.pdf
PDF version of some early Lucent/Orinoco manuals.

http://www.proxim.com/support/all/orinoco/manuals/pdf/gsg_pc.pdf
Another manual.The one on Amazon has the Mac instructions, this one apears
to be a early version of a windows quick start guide:

http://support.proxim.com/cgi-bin/proxim.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_sid=_Y1
Iwlih&p_lva=1432&p_li=&p_faqid=1082&p_created=1070555278
Other Orinoco manuals & documents here.