On Saturday, September 4, 2004, at 07:51 PM, George Mogiljansky wrote:

<<<< Yes, my grayscale works. I'm using OS 9 and QT 5. x. I had to delete the USB extensions, though.

I guess I'll try downgrading my quicktime, then. Are you using the 2.1.3 drivers not? You were 1.0.3 or something.

Glad it's working!

Brian

--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, speaking on President Wilson's crackdown on dissent after the U.S. entered W.W.I