While it's too late now to do anything about this, as I've already ordered
the card, I'm hoping that someone will say that a ram card for a 3400c/180
is the same as one for a  3400c/200. I've got a 64meg card coming but on the
site linked from LEM the two cards have different part numbers (but the same
price). Can anyone shed some light on this? Mine is a 3400c/200 but the
memory I've purchased is for a 3400c/180. Thanks!

BTW, if anyone has one of these powerbooks, the compact flash/pcmcia
suggestion on the LEM site seems to work well. Using the flash card for
virtual memory seems to be an effective way to speed things up. I'll know
better when I get my hands on a 256 or 512 meg card.

bm