I'm using my "one time to sell" on this list because I decided not to try
to repair my PB.

3400C PowerBook (for parts)
Bought refurbished. Used over a year. Worked beautifully, then the screen
went blank. Chimes on reset, but nothing else.
In good shape w/all little doors and feet intact, trackpad, keyboard
working fine. CD module? Acted funny after I installed Iomega software, but
not mounting on desktop felt more like hardware problem. I have removed the
Hard Drive.

180MHz
32MB Ram
Ethernet/Modem
Dongle
Floppy Drive Module (works fine)
Replaced PRAM battery (includes #8 torx screwdrive to open unit).
LiOn battery w/approx one hour charge
AC adapter
SCSI adapter cable (2') HDI-30 to DB-25
SCSI adapter HDI-30 to DB-25 (w/Dock Switch to connect PB to another Mac

Would like to sell as package. If interested please make offer off-list.
Allow at least $12.00 for shipping (I'll absorb the balance) from zip 72658
(Norfork, AR)
MO only.

THANK YOU

Nancy