MacSales lists PC100 or PC100/PC133 memory for the WallStreet. MemoryX lists PC66 and PC100 for it. I've found both these companies to be good sources of memory as well as knowledgeable about memory for Macs. I bought from MacSales for a couple of WallStreets, I don't recall what the speed was.

<http://eshop.macsales.com/MyOWC/Upgrades.cfm?model=112&type=Memory&TI=%23TimeFormat%28Now%28%29%2C+&shoupgrds=Show+Upgrades>

<http://www.memoryx.net/powg325wal.html>

FWIW