They acknowledged their mistake and shipped for free to Italy the right item. Moreover they did not want the wrong thing back. It was only a useless 5 bucks worth thing, but I appreciated the behavior.

Seller is: www.mydigitaldiscount.com.

So I left my positive feedback. Actually seller hasn't yet left its positive feedback although I paid 1 hr after the bid closed.

So one question:

shouldn't the seller leave the feedback ASA buyer pays?

very frequently they use their feedback as a weapon for unhappy buyers.

I personally think that sellers should be forced to leave their feedback ASA money are transferred.

Opinion?

They have an e-bay feedback score of 98.5% but they had 96 negative feedbacks from users in the last year.

Almost all of them were for "wrong item".

It happened to me: I ordered a PC card and I got a weird useless thing.

They do not reply to messages.