I'm so hurt!

I'm the only Mac tech @ the Fremont Fry's! And as for the people Fry's hires, it all depends. I know that there is a LARGE number of people @ Fry's who know very little about anything technical. On the other hand there is a big number of people working @ Fry's who know their stuff! Like me... ;-)

In another perspective, I used to really dislike Fry's before I worked there. Which I guess is strange because the way I understand after working for a bit for a company you tend not to eat there...

Oh, yeah people on the Sales floor tend not to know everything. In all actuality our biggest seller is PC computers. We have over 30 techs for PCs and then they have me. so go figure.

And yes I've heard the phrase "You work at Fry's? I would go admitting that..." so there's no reason to say it here!

 - Jonathan