Okay, I know I'm being very naggy over this, but I really want to get eudora up and running on my PB 170. I went into my mac terminal folder and plugged into a phone line and pretended I was connecting for a fax. The computer made all kinds of Modem type noises and then the nice robot lady operator came on and I could hear what she was saying, so I assume I have some kind of modem. Now, bare in mind that I am computer illiterate, but does this mean I have some kind of modem good for connecting for the purposes of Eudora, or is there a such thing as a fax only modem that I can't use for anything else. I am asking this because I have set up Mac TCP and PPP to the fullest extent of my abilities but the "Open" button in configure PPP always stays greyed out. If anyone has any suggestions at all on what I might be forgetting then feel free to make them. Thanks.
Colin

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.