Gerald writes,

<5300 64mb ram OS 7.5.5.

I can connect to the internet fine with my ISP. However when I fire up
WannaBe or Icab  I get "this site is not available" messages. Is there
something that I'm missing?
I've used FreePPP and OT/PPP to which I get the same reply. Do I need
to set something different in TCP/IP? Any help appreciated.>

I''ve got a PB 190, also OS 7.5.5 -- and a lot less RAM than you've got.
No problems going online. Never heard of WannaBe but I do have iCAB on my
PB and I can get on the web with that. So far as I'm aware, "this site is
not available" means that something is going on at the website itself,
not with your computer, not with how you connect to your ISP (I use a
version of FreePPP my ISP had sent me) and not with your browser.

~Yersinia.