Oh sorry. My mistake. There is also a term called easter eggs that
expresses sometimes a few key combinations to show you something out
of the ordinary. See example below:

Egg Name:  Application Switcher Credits
Works On:  Mac OS 9
Manufacturer:  Apple

How it Works:
1. Click and drag down Application Switcher box (upper-right pull-down
menu) to 'undock' App Switcher.
2. Run enough programs (5-7) and do not hide their names to make a box
big enough.
3. Make a text clipping in Simple Text or elsewhere with the following
three words: Secret About Box
4. Select it and drag to desktop to make a clipping.
5. Now drag the clipping file into the App Switcher box.

Special Notes:
Tested on MacOS 9.2.2. Not regression-tested, but I suppose it works
in MacOS 9.x.

Is there a 3400c easter egg?