Hello, I've inherited a PB520c. It came in many parts, not one of which was
a power supply. I've reattached the screen to the base by rebuilding the
hinge posts with urethane expoxy. I boosted the battery to approx. 12V and
gerry rigged 12Vs on the supply lines. It boots but, the top half of the
screen shows stripped rectangular blocks not the uniform color of the bottom
half. Could this be due to insufficient voltage or is there something else I
am missing?

Thank you,
Bruce