Now where did I lay my remote tuner for shows on the other side of the world

Um actually, its you who is on the other side of the world!

Ben (Lewes, Sussex, England, is at 0 degrees W, the greenwich meridian, and thus definitely the front side :-)
--
The VidaVerde Seed Collection
14 Southdown Avenue, Lewes

Excellent Vegetables For the Kitchen Garden:
Illustrated Catalogue at http://www.realseeds.co.uk
Or call 01239 821107 for a paper copy.