I have a 520c with broken screen, if you end up parting one let me know
please.

Bruce
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Druckenmiller Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PowerBooks" <powerbooks@mail.maclaunch.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: WANTED: PowerBooks, ANY CONDITION, prefer 1993-1997 'Books

> A good friend has a 520c, I know he'd be willing to part with.
>
> I replaced the internal video cable in it as it was torn, but I believe
that when it was torn it shorted and took out the video chip on the main
board, I am not sure though, it could be one of the boards inside the screen
housing. The lcd is good, but it is not getting a video signal. The system
still boots up, you just can't see what your doing with it rendering it
useless, but it does still have lots of good parts in it, and a working 7.5
install on the drive..