On the OS 9 side it is rock solid with VM off while I have experienced some freezes with VM on. I will investigate further in the following days.

The HD hadn't enough space (512 + 1 =513 MB): it has only 524, but the Memory control panel says: not enough free space. I switched to the other partition (the OS X one) and now it is absolutely flawless!

As I upgraded from 384 (with VM set to 385) to 512, the Mac switched to the logical 512 + 1 VM.

So I can say that the 512 MB module for the iBook G3 are perfect as 256 module for the Wallstreet, provided they have 16 chips.

Sorry for the OT, but considering the WS an old world thing and that most list members have appreciated the possibility of discussing about the Kanga and the WS, I hope I will be forgiven.

Ben