Bill Judson wrote:

To get back on the list's topic, I had a Duo I called "Schizo" for a while...

Ah, a Duo called Schizo. Makes sense. I have one also, a 230... so fast for awhile until the keyboard or the 320 meg hard drive screws up and then it freezes. Then there's the dock that has the click, you know the condenser that needs replacing. I prefer multiple personality as opposed to schizo but that's being picky. Call the drive Sybil or Eve.

The next step for all of this is to make up names that famous or infamous people would use for their drives or computers. The wittier the better. Right now I'm thinking of what Jobs and Woz would call theirs, the latter would be something solid or terrestrial while the latter would be much more whimsical. (Didn't Woz have caves set up in his backyard for his kids?). Then along came Brian Wilson and a slew of other celebs but names for their drives escaped me. Any suggestions?

I hope no one minds this OT stuff. It's been kind of quiet here lately. None of this will continue into the work week when real problems will be solved again!

BM