This is from craiglist in Toronto. I figured everyone here would get a good smile from it. It was listed under 'free' , with the offer of good karma, shipping included. It was listed under anonymous so I figured it was ok to post. Read on :

______
My laptop was stolen...my really nice Powerbook, that I got an awesome deal on because my friend works for a Mac dealer. So there I was, cursing my the dweeb that stole 2 semesters worth of notes and essays...basically a year of law school down the drain. The local police are no help. Despite being the highest paid police force in North America, they don't investigate personal property crimes. They "don't have time". So, now I'm cursing the thief and the good-for-nothing-police force. Hoping for all involoved to break out in boils.

Fast forward a week. I get a call from the police. Seems my laptop has turned up at a Mac dealer. They need me to come identify my property.

The loser that stole it from me brought it to the same dealer I brought it from to have the memory "wiped out", since he didn't need all that "crap" on it. Claimed he'd bought it from "an English student" at the local university. The whole time, he's feeding this line of bunk to the person I bought the thing from! So long story short, I got my laptop back, the police didn't do a thing to find it, and some moron is going to go to jail for a few months over it. I got my beloved laptop back all in one piece. All my notes! My essays! Everything else I keep on it! HOORAY!

Clearly, I have good karma. What are the odds my laptop would end up at the same place I bought it, in front of my friend who instatnly recognized it? I think I should spread it around. So let me know where I should send my good karma to? Exams will be here soon, graduation is coming up, wedding season is starting to warm up - I'm sure you could use some good karma right about now.

I'll be happy to send it to you - I'll even pay for shipping!