I need to know the oldest OS that can be installed on the pb 190cs. Apple
says its 7.5.2 whereas lowendmac allows 7.1.1. This would make all the
difference to me as I'm looking for a project machine that would be running
7.5 (Russian, so I can't count on updates). I'm wavering between the 190cs
and a 5xx to completely russify for both computer tinkering and language
learning.

So... has anyone ever actually installed and used an os prior to 7.5.2 on a
190cs?

Thanks for your time.

bill

__