--- victoria duggan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi all this is mainly a question of what's it worth.
> I have a 3400/200 this was mine then to my daughter
> then back to me.
> when she broke her wallstreet she got it back again
> and now she wants
> to sell it and get another g3 laptop.
>
> So i need to know it's worth before i sell it on so
> i know what
> difference to make up in the wallstreet price.
>
> the config is al follows.
>
> 3400/200, 144mb ram, 6gb hdd, us keyboard, plastics
> in perfect
> condition, has battery that give 1hr 35mins internet
> use, wifi card, cd
> rom 12x and floppy drive, psu. scsi adapter for
> connecting to rear.
> good bag, running system 9.1 and office and
> appleworks 6. also other
> various apps. has all the lastest updates for the
> installed system
> loaded and working fine.
>
> All i need to know is a value.

Well I got mine on eBay with same specs except 180 Mhz
and no wifi card for 152.  Mine was acting up and so I
had put all the 3400s currently for sale on a watch
list.

One ended yesterday for 187.50 that has everything
your s has but a 2 gig drive instead of 6 and no wifi
card.

Most of the time they go from 150 to 200 depending on
how many extras are tossed in.

I'd say the max you'd get would be 200.

Matt aka HamletUSMC
http://www.geocities.com/hamletusmc/

PB 3400, Bondi iMac/333, Blueberry iMac/350