Hi all Here is what i intend to do but need help setting it up.
First i will list the hard ware and then a rough idea of what i want then please respond like you always do with loads of good ideas.
hard ware:
G4 ibook airport extreme:
G3 ibook airport:
3400/200 wifi:
G3 desktop no airport: (upstairs)
Netgear router with wireless 54mbps:
Airport graphite base station 11mbps:

What i want to do is get all the macs online but cannot run cables. I have tried to get the airport to connect to the Netgear but can not so the settings must be wrong somewhere,I have also tried the other way but get the same results. I can connect either the airport or the netgear to the cable modem and have all the laptops wireless but cannot seem to set the airport up to allow my G3 desktop upstairs to use it as an access point and join the rest of the network.

If anyone knows the settings could you let me know.

TIA vicki.