Kenneth Vann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here are some links for the VST Battery Charger manuals.
>in US
>http://sdkbase.smartdisk.com/display/2n/index.asp?tab=browse&r=0.5497967
>In UK
>http://www.smartdisk.co.uk/Manuals.asp
>The UK Site is more friendly (less graphics and frames).

Thanks Ken, glad to see SmartDisk hasn't utterly abandoned their former
products!

Now if only VST/SmartDisk could have seen fit to provide the chargers'
error-light codes. When a battery has a fault, their chargers output
different flash sequences depending on the specific battery fault, but
AFAIK VST never published what the result codes mean. Grrrrrrr.

This ain't the first time I've asked this:
I don't suppose anyone knows the meanings of the various result codes?

dan k

PS: and another "Thanks Ken!" for your terrific Macs 'n' wifi page!

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700
hotline://dankephoto.dhs.org:9500