How many purchases have they made on ebay? I tend to wonder that anyone would use ebay and NOT have paypal--I suppose they might not have a checking account at all, but.......

Later.................Howard

_________

Many don't trust themselves with credit or debit cards. That does not necessarily mean they are not trustworthy.

 Many can't get either which may or may not indicate they are trustworthy.

Some just don't like modern credit methods etc. Or giving personal info to agencies or out on the web.

And for those doing a volume business but avoiding taxes or other complications M.O.s are harder to trace.
--
Adrian