Dan K wrote:

Seagate 73GB Savvio - ST973401LC
<http://www.seagate.com/cda/products/discsales/marketing/detail/0,1081,609,
00.html>

2.5" and 73GBs of 10,000 RPM fun!

Now to figger an adapter for the 80 pin SCA-2 interface . . .

dan k

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700
hotline://dankephoto.dhs.org:9500

This post made me think of the old drive on my 3400c which is very thick. The new 40 gig one is about half the thickness. Has anyone ever heard of popping two drives in the same spot that one used to fill? There would have to be a y connector of some type but it probably would work. Probably a heat issue between the two drives also but I think the space is there.
For the drive mentioned in the post, how would it have been deployed? Are there high end SCSI laptops/notebooks out there or is it for some sort of mini-multimedia use? I'd assumed that scsi was more or less dead.

BM