Rob wrote:

I've got a few Amigas - several 500's and a 1000 (my original Amiga!). I've got several ST's and a half dozen UNIX workstations as well. I sold a couple of Commodore 8 bit machines recently (I never really used them) but I stil have an Atari 800XL, A number of PC's as well - but most of them are working machines and get jettisoned as soon as they serve no purpose... I think it's called obsessive compulsive disorder...

My wife would like them *all* gone - but I try to keep them in small piles so that it doesn't look like there are so many...

Cameron Kaiser wrote:

Well, no one asked for my Commodore computer list. That's where I'm at.

Last input from me, (since I started this thing!), I think my Kim1 is the oldest Commodore, got lots of 64s and 128s plus some Commodore PCs, Apple clones such as an Orange Micro, two Franklin Aces as well as something called a Decider which is actually two computers in one, with the normal Apple processor and a Z80 one as well, several TI-99/4a , Dynalogic Hyperions (4 at least) plus a storage tower as large and as heavy as my old IBM server, an Amiga 500, Laser 128, Apple IIc (2) , IIe platinum, Compaq portables, an Alex terminal which was used for an early form of the internet (kind of) up here in Canada, many Tandys including some cool tiny models sold from the RS catalogues, IBM PCjrs ... ok I'll stop. This was meant for Macs originally and it's been fun seeing what everyone has in that genre. Let's move on to PB troubleshooting! Thanks everyone who participated.

BM