I got a 1400c yesterday...

I have three processors for it.  The original 133mhz 603, a Newer 250mhz G3,
and a Sonnet 466mhz G3.

The original and the Newer processors work fantastic.  However, I'm having
tons of trouble with the Sonnet card...

I've reinstalled it like 5 times, and this is what happens each time...

It will boot, and run for about 5 - 10 minutes.  Then it will lock up (mouse
wont even move).  Rebooting is impossible without power manager reset.  When
I do reboot, it will lock up within seconds of booting, or lock up during
the boot process.  Eventually, it will not boot at all.

This card is brand spanking new I just bought it from Provantage and had it
shipped FedEx overnight!  I'm pretty disappointed  Anybody have any ides on
whats going on here?  Anyone have experience with these 466 Sonnet cards?