Lets see I have 3 520c one is for spare parts and the other 2 are now working
great.
I also have 19 other macs that are working some are clones like the
Powercomputing pro 210
I have the fallowing Macs

4 7300/200  one with near full memory.(these can got to 1gig of mem and can got
to G3 or G4 CPU.
4 or 5 6100/166 the seem to be all there  but have not fired one up no HD
1 7200/? (haven't played with it)
2 PowerCenter Pro 210 (one for parts as the case is not all there)the other
works great
1 PowerComputing tower of unknown type but its a more a mac on a PCI card type
and is in a baby AT type case.
4 StarMax 4000/160(?)these are the desk top ones not the towers. one needs a CD
rom but the 3 are all there but no HD.these can be uped to a G3 CPU.
3 or 4 unknow macs that look to be Centris/Quadra 6XX the face place are
missing but all seem to have the 68040 CPU and the board slids out the back for
upgradingall of them seem to work i picked them up very cheaply and was goig to
sell for parts or trade for a 3400 or 3500C if soem wanted I have the one
Powercomputer pro 210 running and one of the 7300/200 it has like near all the
memory slots taken  would love to up grade more later.

My wife just got in at the Apple care call center her so I can get more info
from the data base(again as I was a rework tech there at one time too)

I hope to pick up a mac mini later this year.

CC