On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Fluxstringer wrote:

Most people can leave their homes unlocked too - but one of these days, someone's going to walk in.

We lock our doors and plan security because we don't trust the world.

You can still "lock your doors" and have problems--I got hit with identity theft as of this past Friday.

Later.................Howard