I'm going to get my dad's old Toshiba Satellite 325, and I'd like to know if
there's any way possible to transfer files over IR to the Satellite from the
190, and vice versa. I fully intend on keeping the 190 as a travel machine,
however, and I'd like to be able to share files without resorting to the
"floppy dance" that I use when transferring files to and from my Linux
machine. I also don't want to deal with the hassle of e-mailing files to
myself, but I may have no choice. Help please.

Caleb

--
Rei: PowerBook 190, Mac OS 7.5.2
Setsuna: HP Pavilion a520n, SuSE Linux 9.1 Professional