Didn't that one come along with a bunch of other such inits in a book called "Stupid Mac Tricks"? I was system admin on a large Mac Plus network and one person bought the book and installed the init that disabled certain keys on the keyboard. She installed that on just about every computer on the network. Drove me nuts until I figured it out and we had 25 staring at their computers for a day and a half until I could remove it all. She probably would have been fired, if she wasn't the boss's daughter...

I think I heard this keyboard blocking init was later spread via a virus. I never saw it.

Doc...