On Jul 18, 2005, at 11:03 PM, Beniamino Cenci Goga wrote:

I am trying to make floppies from images that I have on my HD (installers from older PowerBooks), but apparently ShrinkWrap does not work in Classic mode,

Is there any solution to make floppies from disk images in OS X.

No, disk utility does not work with floppies, at least with my USB floppy reader.

And I would like to avoid the workaround of moving the images to a Mac than can run OS 9: I would like toi create floppies from my iBook G4.

Did you try Disk Copy under Classic?

--
Bruce Johnson
This is the sig that says 'NI!'