Hi all,

        Hope your summer has been good.

I was reading this article about using compact flash memory as virtual memory. <http://www.lowendmac.com/macdan/02/1114dk.html> It seemed helpful as my sister has a Ti Book with only 256 MB RAM and a battery that runs down quickly. It seems that using a CF card could be a solution to both problems. But I've never done this before so could use some advice. Has anyone had experience with this? Any suggestions as to how to go about it? Which card to use? What to look out for or be careful with?

Thanks for your time,

                                Anand