From: "John Perkins Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PowerBooks" <powerbooks@mail.maclaunch.com>
Subject: Which model?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:12:45 -0500

I am going to have to get a different PowerBook, due to the fact that
the hard drive in my current 520 is dying. Here are the models I am
considering:

165c
180c
1400c
1400cs

which one should I get?

Here is basically what I do on my PowerBook:

Play an old Mac Classic version of Oregon Trail
Write things (using ClarisWorks)
Use SimpleText for Text-to-Speech (I use MacinTalk 3)
Play with Apple Script

As you can see, I don't need alot of RAM, a fast processor, or a big
screen, but color would be nice.
Thanks
           -John