Greetings. I just checked the list netiquette <http://lowendmac.com/ lists/netiquette.shtml>, and was correct in recalling that I can post an occasional "for sale" type message to this list. These items are PowerBooks oriented, so I thought if I could target (just this once)... Please reply off-list if what i have here interests you. Thanks!

I recently aborted a purchase of a PowerBook 3400c that was discovered to have mechanical issues (the seller was great, alerted me, and is refunding my money!). However, in an over-anxious move before closing the deal, I had also purchased a 1) NEW Apple-branded Lithium Ion Battery (Part #M3654), 2) a NEW PRAM battery (3-prong 7.2V 60mAH) to have as a spare, and 3) a legal copy of Microsoft Office 98 Macintosh Edition.

I have decided not to try to purchase another PowerBook 3400, but rather save my pennies for a newer iBook or PowerBook. My home Mac is 100% OS X. Sooo... I would like to sell these items as I don't need them now. I think I've learned my lesson, but I'd still like to recoup the money I invested prematurely. I got these items at great prices. I want to turn around and sell them at my cost:

NEW PowerBook 3400 Lithium-Ion Battery (Apple Part #M3654) (also compatible with PB190, PB5300 with proper charger) $15 SHIPPED
NEW PowerBook 3400 PRAM battery (7.2V 60mAH) $10 SHIPPED
Microsoft Office 98 Macintosh Edition (legal with CD Key) $35 SHIPPED

I can accept PayPal or money order. Thanks for your interest!

Gary F. Daught
Johnson City, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]