Don Wakefield wrote:

Not to belabor a point, but I am curious as to whether
or not it is even possible for someone in the lay
community, to obtain:

* ethically * legally * morally * unfatteningly
or in any other way, secure a manual for  "insert your
favorite Apple number or code name of your choice
here."
Probably not. You can get them but this list isn't the way to do it. If someone comes down hard, it's not that they're super-starched, it's because Apple could probably shut the list down somehow. On the 'net you can get anything you want, just like Alice's, if you look for it. Lists like this aren't the easy alternative to Google. Creative searching works for me.

BM