Wanda,
I'm assuming you didn't drop it or anything of that sort.
So I'm going to assume you're also changing one piece of hardware at a time
and noting meticulously which went in and didn't boot up the Pismo.

Assuming also you didn't mess with the RAM (hard not to with the Pismo since
removing the processor card requires removal of the top slots of RAM) I would
guess
it may be something not seated properly like when you put everything back
and didn't push down hard enough on the processor card to make a good
connection with the motherboard.

I've been inside my Pismo a lot and the few times it didn't boot, it was
something
like that. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious sometimes when 'panic' sets in,
you just don't think straight.

Take a break and start over. Change one component at a time.

Peter