Clark,

Greetings. Thanks for the info. I believe I am entering the key in as TEXT not
as HEX. Yes, I do know the card works, because we turned off encryption from
the Linksys router to test my connection. As you said, the key is displayed on
our router setup screen. I just copied the character string and typed it into
the ORiNONCO set-up Control Panel.

Nothing in the set-up indicated a difference between typing text and entering
hex. I will have to search further. Anyone else out there with experience using
ORiNOCO (v. 7.2) and WEP encryption keys?

Thanks!

Gary