On Oct 31, 2005, at 9:47 PM, Dan K wrote:

Kyle Koerner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:
I have a Farallon EtherMac PB Adapter for Ethernet. It connects to the
ADB port for power and the printer port for communications.  However,
Farallon seems to be nonexistent now.  I don't have a driver for this
adapter.  Anyone know where I can get one?  I'd love to get my
Powerbook 100 on my little ethernet network.  Anyone able to help?  I
tried Google, but I couldn't even find a company page.
IIRC, no driver is needed, the adapter appears to the Mac as a 'normal'
LocalTalk connection. Been awhile since I've used one though so I realize
I may not recall correctly at all.

Have you tried to use it without a driver?

I have tried it without a driver... nothing much happens. I get the power light and the Link (bottom) light blinks green rapidly. Occasionally, the Serial light will blink once or twice, like then I open the chooser, but the ethernet activity light never shows. The pbook will connect to both my LCs via a printer cable, and both LCs have been switched back to Ethernet as their connection. My Amer.com switch works correctly, too.

I'll have to look into it more tomorrow.

Thanks though
Kyle-