Christopher Cate wrote:

Hi Brian -

You do have to press the button in the back, as there isn't a power button on the keyboard. My first mac was a PB 160 (which I still have - though it's not in good shape anymore). Let me know if I can help further.

-Chris

Thanks for the responses. I did a check of the PS and it's shooting out way over the 7.5V that it's rated at. Then I hooked the 160 up with my ac/dc adapter, set at 7.5 postive tip and I got a screen. Lots of interference but at least I know it's the PS not the main unit. Probably a resistor gone in the PS I'm thinking. Has anyone taken the PS apart on these? Looks like the plug slides out somehow.

BM