I have to remove the keyboard from a PowerBook G3 "Bronze/Wallstreet" in order
to access the inerts and fix a broken contact inside.

In order to do so, I downloaded a disassembly guide from PBFixIt.com, but it
doesn't match the machine I'm working on. The second stage of all versions of
the guide is to:
"Insert your index fingers inside the expansion bays and search for the two
ribbed tabs on the underside of the upper
case. The tabs are located near the bottom corners of the keyboard."
but there are no tabs on my PB, so how do I get the keyboard loose? I have
tried both fingers and screwdrivers to free the front of the keyboard, but it
won't move unless I use so much force that I break it.

Any tips? I and the family need the PB up and running fast and I can't afford
to go to a service technician.

Best regards,

Anders