*Dear Partners Please send your updated Resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED],

          We have the following urgent requirement with our client, please
send the matched resumes with contact details and rate at the earliest.

Job Description

Title               : Software Developer
Location            : MA
Duration            : 6 months+
Rate                : DOE

Job Requirement:

Software Developer

We are seeking a stellar software developer.

Preferred Experience:

5+ years of real-world programming experience
Experience creating client-server applications

Skills:
Fluent in C++, including STL
Knowledge and experience with Action Script
Proficient with Linux programming
Strong O-O design skills
Experience with source control systems and processes
Highly organized, independent and responsible
Working knowledge of Java, Perl, PHP, SQL and XML is a plus

Responsibilities:

Design and implement practical, maintainable technical solutions
Perform code reviews; adhere to coding standards
Create unit and regression tests as part of development process
Understand business needs and work within the delivery deadlines
*
--
Thanks & Regards

Srikanth Diddi
MAGNUS International Group Inc
226 Green Valley Road,
Exton, PA 19341
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone : 610- 450-5998
Fax : 610 450 4658
www.magnusinfo.com
remove method for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, please send a return mail, with the word 'REMOVE' in the
subject line and mention your email address.