Please do send me your consultant profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Positions : PowerBuilder consultant

Location : Livingston, NJ

Client:BMW

Duration : 2 months

 Skill/Experience Requirements:

This is an 8 week project in NJ. Please send local candidates – face to face
is required.

Looking for a Programmer/Analyst for our Livingston, NJ office

This person will help with the LC to LoanIQ Interface Project that the
business has expressed a need to have completed ASAP.

Must be proficient in PowerBuilder 8.0 and SQL Server 2004 and will be asked
to make modification to the current Systems including adding new forms and
modifying existing forms.Thanks

--
Thanks & Regards..

Gary

Techgene Solutions, LLC.
        : 703 955 3783
Fax: 214-260-0707
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] || www.techgene.com

Locations: Texas, New Jersey, Iowa and India.