Dear Partner,

We have found some of these PeopleSoft jobs on
JobsBridge<http://www.jobsbridge.com/>that might be of interest to
you.

If you are not familiar with JobsBridge <http://www.jobsbridge.com/>, it is
a new community based I.T Jobs & Career Portal, which is growing at a
remarkable rate. Even if you are not actively looking for a new position, it
might be worth to give this new site a spin.

*Job Title*

*Client*

*Location*

*Job description*

*Rate *

*Date Open*

*PeopleSoft DBA <http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=5126>*

Modis Inc

Chicago, IL

Looking for a PeopleSoft DBA with experience in DBA experience and
Certification.

 Open

10/30

*Peoplesoft HCM Business
Analyst<http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=5125>
*

Buxton Consulting

Alameda, CA

Need Peoplesoft HCM Business Analyst in Peoplesoft HCM 8.8, Peoplesoft CRM
8.8, MS Visio, Peopletools, Documentation

 Open

10/30

*PeopleSoft Enterprise Manufacturing
Consultant<http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=5127>
*

CSC

Chicago, IL

Looking for PeopleSoft Enterprise Manufacturing Consultant with experience
coding Shop Floor Control, Mfg Accounting, Bills of Material, DRP, MRP,
Planning and Forecasting, WIP, PID, Routings, and Kanban.

Open

10/30

*Lead PeopleSoft
Financials<http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=5124>
*

Capgemini

Houston, TX

Need a Lead Peoplesoft Finnancials with experience GL, AP, AM, Projects,
AR/Billing.

Open

10/30

*Sr. PeopleSoft HR Business
Analyst<http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=4546>
*

Adecco Technical

Melville, NY

Looking for a Sr. PeopleSoft HR Business Analyst with experience in MS
Access and PS Query required. SQL, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio.

DOE

10/30

*People Soft Tester <http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=5123>*

Tekmark Global

New York, NY

Need a People Soft Tester with experience ERP, Peoplesoft,PeopleSoft HRMS,
SQR, SQL.

Open

10/30

*PeopleSoft ERP <http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=5122>*

COMSYS

Richmond, VA

Looking for a Peoplesoft with experience in System 9, Web Analysis, Hyperion
Planning.

$55-65/hr

10/30

*PeopleSoft
Analyst<http://jobsbridge.com/JobSearch/View.aspx?JobId=4977&FormatText=peoplesoft+++>
*

Hudson IT

Raleigh, NC

Need a C++ Developer with experience in PeopleSoft HCM 8.9 or 9.0, Payroll,
Benefits workflow.

Open

10/29

Thanks,